Office Manager (h/f)
Employeur : Manifesta 13 Marseille
Mise en ligne : mercredi 09 janvier 2019
Lieu de travail : Marseille -Bouches-du-Rhône
Manifesta, the European Nomadic Biennial, originated in the early 1990s in response to the political, economic and social change following the end of the Cold War and the subsequent steps towards European integration. Manifesta has developed into a platform for dialogue between art and society by inviting the cultural and artistic community to produce new creative experiences with and for the context in which it takes place. Manifesta rethinks the relations between culture and society investigating and catalyzing positive social change in Europe through contemporary culture in a continuous dialogue with the social sphere of specific place.
Manifesta, together with the Venice Biennale and documenta in Kassel, Manifesta produces one of the most discussed contemporary art events in Europe. Since 1996, the Manifesta biennial takes place in a different European city every two years. Manifesta 13 is scheduled to take place in Marseille, France, in 2020. Manifesta 13 Marseille is a non-for-profit foundation in the form of a French Association Loi 1901.
For the Business department at the Manifesta offices in Marseille, we are looking for a motivated and experienced Office Manager, starting in February 2019 or as soon as possible. The Business department is responsible for the administration of the Association, managing the budget, and accounting process, and secures the operational processes involved in the organization of the Biennial.
Description du poste :
The Office Manager supports the work of the association by providing and maintaining optimal working conditions for the team and ensuring the smooth running of the administration, IT and communication systems. S/he monitors the maintenance of the office premises, the administration procedures and ensures that all team members receive induction and are adequately trained in all procedures and IT at all times. S/he maintains inventories, calendars, timelines and absence records and follows up on staff and Head of department meetings.
S/he works in close collaboration with the Head of Business, General Coordinator, and the other members of the Business department team.
The Office Manager reports to the Head of Business
● Maintaining optimal working conditions in the office, including furniture, IT, archive, office supplies, cleaning and security.
● Monitoring and controlling the office budget
● Managing security, incl. insurances.
● Ensuring all office records are up-to-date
● Setting up and monitoring the maintenance of physical and cloud-based administration across the organization
● Implementing and maintaining Manifesta protocols and procedures across the organization making sure all protocols and procedures are up-to-date and observed throughout the organisation.
● Minute staff and HoD meeting, follow up on actions and maintaining central calendar and timeline.
• Providing induction, training and support to all staff members in all procedures, IT, software and communication protocols.
● Implements, secures and follows, with the help of an external consultant, the human resources activities in all its legal and financial aspects: implementation of collective agreements, contracts, payments, wage slips, charges declarations, work time supervision etc.
● Monitors the observance health and safety regulations.
● Organizes the daily work with the accounting firm (until June 2019) and (from June 2019) the daily work with the bookkeeper.
● Implements the management accounting tools and the internal procedures together with the Head of Business and the external accountant firm or internal employee.
● Responsible for cash-box management and office credit card including collecting and reporting all expenses.
● Setting up and maintaining adequate IT infrastructure, including hardware, software and high-speed internet access
● Provisioning, training and maintaining software (Okta, Office 365, Dropbox, Adobe and Salesforce) to staff.
● Maintaining up-to-date subscription records of licenses
● Providing help-desk support to staff and liaise with external IT support
● Setting up and maintaining adequate communication infrastructure, including fixedline telephone, mobile and conference call-in
• Line management of the Hospitality officer and Office Assistant.
Profil du candidat :
The candidate has a minimum degree of higher education
● Fluency in written and spoken French and English;
● Experience with budgeting and financial administration;
● Excellent IT skills
● The candidate has a minimum of three years’ professional experience in the management of a cultural organisation.
● The candidate must be results oriented and able to work according to strict deadlines and reporting targets;
● Time management and organizational skills with the ability to coordinate and monitor overlapping needs and timelines;
● Be able to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment;
● Attention to detail and care in administrative processes;
● Flexibility and ability to collaborate with team members across departments;
● Discretion with confidential information;
● Interest in building relationships in a European work environment;
Start February 2019, depending on availability.
Full time position.
Occasional evenings and week-end work
CDI (daily basis- forfait jours)
Salary depending on experience
Please send your letter of motivation (max 500 words) and CV in English to Mathilde Rubinstein, General Coordinator Manifesta 13, with the reference
« Office Manager ».
The interviews will take place on 30 January.
Nom du contact : Mathilde Rubinstein, General Coordinator Manifesta 13
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Site Internet : manifesta13.orgRetour à la liste d'emplois
- Pôle Emploi : www.pole-emploi.fr
- Pôle Emploi Spectacle : http://www.pole-emploi.fr/informations/pole-emploi-spectacle-@/spectacle/
- APEC - Le site pour l'emploi des cadres : https://www.apec.fr/
- IRMA - Centre d'Information et de Ressources pour les Musiques Actuelles : www.irma.asso.fr
- La Scène : www.lascene.com/emploi-spectacle
- Cité de la musique (Paris) : www.cite-musique.fr
- SACD - Société des auteurs et compositeurs dramatiques : www.sacd.fr
- SYNDEAC - Syndicat national des entreprises artistiques et culturelles : www.syndeac.org
- La Gazette des Communes, des Départements, des Régions (fonction publique) : www.lagazettedescommunes.com
- Profilculture est un site d'emploi destiné à l'ensemble des secteurs de la culture : www.profilculture.com
- Talents / Télérama : www.talents.fr
- Jobculture.fr : Offres d'emplois et de stages dans les secteur culturel et des médias : www.jobculture.fr
- Artcena : Offres d'emploi et de stage émanant de structures dédiées aux arts de la rue, aux arts du cirque et plus généralement au secteur culturel : http://www.horslesmurs.fr/-Offres-d-emploi-.html
- Emploi culturel offres d'emploi dans les secteurs de la culture, de l'audiovisuel et de l'événementiel www.emploiculturel.net